Leftover Makeover

We are not Chefs, but we can cook.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Trout Bouganon


I was inspired by Julie and Julia movie, Julie made a Beef Bouganon and she burnt it the first time. I always advise my friends, dont cook stew at late nite. So I made my version of bouganon, Trout Bouganon. Gregg and I caught some Trouts in July at the Trout Farm Tahoe. We kept some in the freezer. So I was craving for fried sweet and sour fish, but have the idea of making it French way. I pull out the hard frozen trout and thawed it in the fridge overnite. I have also lots of old yam, vegetables and squash. Good idea for a stew, always remember this. Dont go to waste, and nothing goes to waste. Asian way of living, save and rich.

Recipe soon to come......

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home