Leftover Makeover

We are not Chefs, but we can cook.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Chef Chong's Mini Double Chocolate Cake


Gregg and I were invited to a dinner of a friend's house, Miss Fain Hancock in Napa Valley. At the same time, there is a River Festival going on this Labor Day weekend. So I insisted to bring a dessert to her house. Just happened the other day, Gregg was talking about the chocolates and cocoa powder in our pantry. It then struck me, telling me to make a Chocolate cake. At first I was planning to make a Chocolate Lava Cake, the mini size. Since this is my first time making it from scratch, no recipes required, the mini size cake turned into Double chocolate cake, soft in the inside and pretty in the outside. Oh, it is not too sweet, good with ice-cream or caramel or chocolate sauce.

Recipe to come soon........

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home