Leftover Makeover

We are not Chefs, but we can cook.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

4 Fruit Fennel Chicken salad


Gregg loves the Apple Fennel Salad I made for him few months ago. Yesterday I was recreating the recipe with slight changes. I added oranges and grapefruit I have in the fridge. They are few weeks old. However, it is still ok to consume, eventho not as fresh and juicy. Good to save lots of money and the hassle to buy more at the groceries. When you feel like eating it, just make it and find the ingredients in your house. Also, I keep the fresh mission figs in the kitchen (not in the fridge) so that the figs will shrink and have the sweetness enhanced. I help you save lots of money here. Hahahahhaha. To have some protein, just garnished with some sliced leftover roasted chicken.

Recipe soon to come...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home